Home Uncategorized Dalani Home & Living – Twin Competition

Dalani Home & Living – Twin Competition

Taking time out from my holiday to announce the winner of Competition 1….

The winner of the £50 voucher from Competition 1 is Emma Walters – Emma has already been contacted and been on a shopping spree!! Well Done!!

Dalani Home & Living is the UK’s leading shopping club offering new sales that start daily with prices at up to 70% off the manufacturers’ RRP. All products are carefully curated by their style team and buyers who strive to source the best homeware brands for members. Membership to Dalani is free, and members receive a daily newsletter telling them what brands are on sale each day.

With products such as candles, lighting and cushions available, there really is something for every taste and requirement.

Dalani are currently running two competitions, one of which is totally exclusive to The SFR Family blog.  They have allowed me the opportunity to give a £50 voucher to give to one lucky person, not only that but everyone who signs up and enters the competition will be given a £15 voucher for their entry. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is sign up to Dalani HERE and EMAIL the answer to this question:

What is the name of the brand in the sale at the top of the Dalani homepage?

Please EMAIL your answer to ******* with the subject ”Dalani Competition”. Competition closes 02.04.2012 at 9AM

Dalani also have another Competition in which they are offering two lucky readers the chance to win  £250 voucher to spend on their site.  To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize simply visit the Dalani site and choose what wonderful items you would spend the £250 voucher on.  Leave me a comment with your ideal shopping list and Dalani will choose two winners from all the 36 blogs taking part.

This closing date for this competition is also 02.04.2012 at 9AM

Viral video by ebuzzing

Emma walters (@emmav6) March 21, 2012 - 8:38 pm

comp 2 – i would love to do a mini make over of my bedroom, it has been neglected as too busy sorting the rest of the house, didnt even have a bed until christmas, just a mattress on the floor lol

NKUKU FRAMES MANYARA WOOD MULTI FRAME
MOORES CANDLES DIFFUSER & REFILL – LEMONGRASS
THE WILLIAM FRANCIS COLLECTION VENETIAN DRESSING MIRROR HÜBSCH BOX WITH 12 DRAWERS
TS HOMEWARE RATTAN STORAGE TRUNK – LARGE

Araminta Brown March 21, 2012 - 10:23 pm

I’d concentrate on adding some interest and vivacity to my dining room. It’s all just a bit functional and lacklustre at the moment. I’d really like it to aesthetically reflect how much I love cooking for my friends. So with my fantasy £250 I would get…

DINNER FOR SIX ESSENTIAL CUTLERY SET
OIL & VINEGAR ATOMISER
BEATEN ALUMINIUM BOWL – LARGE
VINTAGE PRESSED GLASS CAKE STAND CLEAR
IVORY WAVE PLATTER
WINE GLASS SET
RIBBED GLASS PENDANT x 2

That was fun!

clairew137 March 28, 2012 - 8:53 pm

1. Rocking Chair because it looks so comfy.
2.Paris Travel Paperweight – because we went there last year and my six year old loved going up the Eiffel Tower.
3. Small Tealight Holder
4.Faceted Glass Pendant Lamp
5.Timora – Aqua
6.Carnegie Bath Sheet – White and Calgary Hand Towel – White
7. Tangerine Teakwood Diffuser

Marion March 29, 2012 - 3:12 pm

1. Oneida ‘Vector’ 16 piece cutlery set x4 (large family!)
2. Verpan Yellow Pantop Table Lamp

Danielle Hodges March 31, 2012 - 12:12 pm

Me and my fiance are moving into first flat together and this would really help us add personality to our new home!

1. “Love Plates” Set of 6 Orange goblets £17
2. “Love Plates” Set of 6 Orange champagne glasses £17
3. “Love Plates” Set of 6 Orange whisky glasses £17
4. “Love Plates” x2 Set of 2 orange cocktail glasses £12
5. “Brookpace Lascelles” FLORAL WALL CLOCK £20
6. “Oneida” x2 Flow 16 piece cutlery set £70
7. “Oneida” x2 Flow set of four steak knives £24
8. “ASA Selection” Memo Salad Bowl £16
9. “ASA Selection” x2 Memo Cake Box £18
10. “ASA Selection” Square Slate – Large £9
11. “Yankee Candles” CREAMY CARAMEL CANDLE LARGE £10
12. “Yankee Candles” BANANA BREAD CANDLE LARGE £10
13. “Yankee Candles” AUTUMN LODGE CANDLE LARGE £10

Think I took that all a little literally lol! Thank you for the great competition & excellent blog! x

Danielle Vedmore March 31, 2012 - 10:34 pm

Would love the Oneida Cascada 44 piece cutlery giftbox because we are in desperate need of a decent set of cutlery – we have got a hodge podge of ones that we have gathered over the years (left over ones that haven’t broken) so would love a nice quality set matches and these ones look like they would last a life time!
We need a new kitchen clock so Brookpace Lascelles DANDELION AND FAIRIE TIN WALL CLOCK would be perfect.
The Keri Bevan Photography FLOWER GEORGIA PRINT would look lovely in our hallway. Thanks for running such a fab competition xoxo

Kelly p April 1, 2012 - 8:00 pm

I love the global editions blue bone inlay chest!

Cheryll H April 2, 2012 - 7:56 am

Would love the Classic Square Mirror – I could play Mirror, Mirror on the Wall wit my daughters (they would aways win though!) 🙂 @pipersky1