I get inundated with press releases every day, 99% of which I do read as they are of interest. I would love to feature every single release on Sim’s Life but that is simply not possible and I do want to post things which I hope are of interest.
The releases that I find of most interest are the ones that can help save money. We are all in the same boat, there is no shame in it! If we can possibly save money whether by free delivery or money off an actual item then full steam ahead!
Please find the information below regarding Amazon Family – perfect for families with young children.
Helping families save time and money with hundreds of great offers on products for babies, children and parents as well as three months’ free One-Day Delivery
‘Amazon Family’, a new membership programme to help parents and families save time and money on their shopping.
Simply sign up at www.amazon.co.uk/family to gain access to discounts on a wide range of family products as well as the following:
· Three months’ free subscription to Amazon Prime, giving unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of eligible items
· £10 off their next purchase over £50 in the Baby Store, www.amazon.co.uk/baby
· Access to a host of exclusive launch deals including 40% off Plum baby food, 20% off their first subscription of Huggies nappies, a free Tommee Tippee nappy bin, 20% off children’s shoes, and many more
· Ongoing exclusive discounts and offers tailored to customers’ interests, delivered straight to their inbox, with savings of up to £50 each month
· Also available for a limited time to celebrate the launch of Amazon Family are selected Kindle books from the Paddington Bear series, for £2.99
Customers have access to millions of trusted product reviews, a host of buying guides for items such aspushchairs, car seats, baby monitors, feeding equipment; and community discussion boards which encourage parents to connect with one another to share information about products and parenting techniques.
Family expert Dr Rosemary Leonard welcomes the launch of Amazon Family saying: “As a parent, keeping everything ticking over is a full time job, and given the demands on us all it’s hard to find time to fit everything in. Thankfully, with technological advances that cut down our daily to-do lists – from online shopping and delivery to instant book downloads – parents can get their shopping done quickly and easily and spend more time enjoying family life.”
To sign up to Amazon Family visit www.amazon.co.uk/family.