Home Weight Loss Weight Loss Sunday… Back To My Best!

Weight Loss Sunday… Back To My Best!

This week has been a whirlwind as always… my feet literally have not touched the ground!

There has been a tonne of work to get through, which I did but blogging did take a back seat. Heather and I went to the Ski and Snowboard show on Friday. Mhm… I can’t say I fully enjoyed myself… something totally new to me and even though we were there in a blogger capacity, we received the same hard sell from every stand we went to. Upon informing people that I have never skied they moved their attention to Heather… bit of a mistake as I would have been an easy target to introduce to the sport. I was also insulted at the event by someone who was clearly on the verge of pulling 40 years of age… attempting to state we are of a similar age… I did not find myself endeared to the company after that!

Though we quickly moved on to have lunch at Pesto in the Trafford Centre… mhm yummy Italian tapas… so much to choose from and unfortunately as we were famished… we dived in without taking any pictures!

Despite the yummy deep fried food at Pesto… I have had a productive week on the fitness side and thoroughly enjoyed going to the gym again. Though was really annoyed with myself when I realised too late I had left my earphones in the pocket of my joggers… I realised as I was pulling them out of the washing machine. Luckily I managed to find a spare pair for the next day. The no drinking lark has proved difficult this month as I have found I have been putting more food in my mouth to make up for the lack of hand to mouth action.

Snacking has always been one of my bad habits and I haven’t shifted as much of the ‘wine wedge’ as I would have liked. Though after fluctuating over the past few weeks and since my last weight loss post. I have actually lost another pound! Taking my ‘lose a stone before Christmas’ weight loss to 3lbs so far… only another 11lbs to go!

Work and weight have been sorted this week, alongside more presents for Liv for Christmas and New Year thanks to a fantastic Media Planning company. Amazon has certainly been busy sending items to my house and I am definitely enjoying the work I am doing with Total Media – a joy to work with and they know that I will get onto writing the posts… at some point! How they put up with me I will never know! Half term is upon us this next week and I will find myself with free time on my hands… guess I had better start writing up a blogging schedule… so long as I can fit in some gym time too in order to knock away at the 11lbs still left to lose!

Disclosure: Part of me weekly weight loss posting and also a featured post.

');

Pinkoddy October 29, 2013 - 2:57 pm

Oh I am sorry to hear the event wasn’t all that. How rude to imply you look 40! Like did you tell them to get to the opticians? Weight loss? Really you looked perfect last time I saw you – but well done on your 3lbs x

S1m October 29, 2013 - 3:19 pm

I couldn’t believe it – I had gone all out with my new BB cream too and you couldn’t tell I was wearing any. I bit my tongue but shall not be learning how to ski at The Chill Factore put it that way 😛

Bless your cotton socks love, I could literally fit a million of you in me! I have a big arse and hips and desperately want to shake off the hips 🙁 3lbs is not enough… though doubt I will ever be happy with my weight loss!! 😛 xx

Mary Keynko October 29, 2013 - 4:09 pm

What a shame that the stall holders are so rude! I would have thought they would leap on fresh bloody to make big sales!
Well done on the weight loss! stick to it lovely!

S1m October 30, 2013 - 12:09 am

Thanks lovely lady!! We were shocked about the hard sell, especially as they knew we were bloggers – a bit random. I guess they were getting practice in for the rush at the weekend

Mari October 29, 2013 - 4:51 pm

Don’t let the age thing worry you, that’s happened to me loads of times, the best one was on a visit to the USA, I was with my partner and nearing 40, we ordered beers at the bar and the barman asked me for ID. I could have kissed him.

Well done on all your achievements and keep up the good work 🙂

S1m October 29, 2013 - 9:28 pm

LOL thanks Mari… that was the other way around though!! 😛 I haven’t been ID’d in such a long time 🙁

Carolin October 29, 2013 - 5:05 pm

Well done on your weightloss and good luck on your remaining journey. You’re doing great x

S1m October 30, 2013 - 12:07 am

Thanks love!! Am going to be cheating a little as going back to shakes but it will give me the boost I need!!x

Mammasaurus October 29, 2013 - 5:15 pm

Good work dieting-batman and bag humbug to the snowy ski dood peeps – I hope you gave the m the cold shoulder *boom boom*

S1m October 30, 2013 - 12:07 am

Thank you lovely lady!! I did indeed give the lady the cold shoulder… as well as the cold, glazed over look that I have perfected over the years 😛

otilia October 29, 2013 - 5:27 pm

Well done on your 3 lbs loss. all i do these days is to lose weight…put it back on…a yoyo 🙁

S1m October 30, 2013 - 12:06 am

Thanks love!! I am normally the same but am finding maintaining a lot easier – just have to stop snacking 🙁

Emma October 29, 2013 - 7:43 pm

What a shame about the snowboard show, well done on the weightloss though. x

S1m October 29, 2013 - 9:50 pm

Thank you so much!! The weight loss did make up for the offence caused 😛

Michelle Twin Mum October 30, 2013 - 10:38 pm

Big well done on your weight loss, keep with it! Mich x