Home Fashion My Spring Fashion 2015 Wishlist

My Spring Fashion 2015 Wishlist

Havaianas

I was hoping the Spring would be in full flow by now, unfortunately no such luck!

Waking up slightly earlier than usual this morning, I found myself selecting the heating to fire up due to the chill… on looking out of the curtains, I realised it had snowed! No wonder it was so damn cold!

Snow? We are almost in April, how can this be? Apparently we are due a scorcher of an Easter break, but looking outside right now, I find that very hard to believe!

When Spring finally decides to rear its head, I am hoping to invest in a few clothing items as an incentive to keep going on my Weight Loss journey but also to congratulate myself on what I have achieved so far… here are a few items that have caught my eye…

Available in Bright Tangerine and Celery (what now?!) this Cable Knit Jumper from M&S caught my eye due to the shaping at the front. Unique, stylish and classy, this jumper is perfect for the cooler evenings and the colours are vibrant. Perfect with a pair of jeans and flats. Also currently on offer at Β£28!

I’ve been struggling to find anything that caught my eye in Next recently, I am slightly disappointed with their current range, however looking further towards summer I am liking this Grey Floral Maxi Dress. Priced at Β£26, I think it is a bargain! For holiday use but also chilling out during the day, at a garden party or even a beer garden! A look I will definitely be investing in!

I stated this year would finally be the year I treat myself to a pair of Havaianas and after spending the majority of the year in running trainers, it will be a huge relief to my poorly feet to get some fresh air! With so many designs to choose from I may take a while finally choosing a pair!

As for a bag… I will punch above my weight (loss!) on this one and plump for a Mulberry Bayswater, surely the number one bag on any woman’s dream handbag list! Absolutely iconic and timeless, the stunning leather handbag features the postman lock which is synonymous with the Mulberry brand. I guess with a price tag of Β£995, I shall just keep dreaming for a while longer… only a little while though!

Have any collections caught your eye for Spring 2015?

Disclosure: Post written for the sheer hell of it! πŸ˜‰

Kim @ 2justByou March 27, 2015 - 3:23 pm

I’m loving those flip flops. And that bag!

Visiting from the Weekend No Rules blog hop at a sorta fairytale. =0)

Have an awesome weekend!

S1m March 27, 2015 - 3:33 pm

The bag is absolutely stunning!! The flip flops are awesome… going to be a hard choice when it comes around to choosing!! πŸ™‚

Rachel @ Parenthood Highs and Lows March 27, 2015 - 6:03 pm

I love that bag – will go with just about everything for every occasion!! #weekendbloghop

S1m March 27, 2015 - 6:23 pm

Oh yes… it will go with anything and still remain beautiful… *sigh* πŸ™‚

Kristina March 28, 2015 - 8:15 am

Totally loving that maxi dress! Those things are just so comfortable. I hope they never go out of fashion. Haha! I am jealous that spring means a sweater for you. I live in Arizona and it was 90 degrees today!!!! Bring on the shorts.

S1m March 30, 2015 - 11:21 am

Rub it in!! It is still freezing here, however we are due nicer temperatures this weekend… that I can cope with! πŸ™‚ The maxi dress is stunning, they are just so comfortable! πŸ™‚

Summer March 29, 2015 - 3:49 am

I like your choice of Maxi dress and the bag.. We don’t have Spring in our country but summer is approaching now. Weird is that, it’s started to rain.

S1m March 30, 2015 - 11:18 am

The maxi dress is lovely, love the colours and the fit… hope it is still available when I finally get around to treating myself! πŸ™‚

Mrs. AOK April 2, 2015 - 8:13 pm

Oh I love all of your picks! I hope the weather warms up for you soon!!
Our weather has been rather wonky it’s cold then hot then warm…
However, today it’s nice. The only complaint: the pollen falling from the sky, I’m done with that.
XOXO

Erica Price April 9, 2015 - 9:56 am

Loving the colour of the M&S jumper – just the thing for spring.

S1m April 9, 2015 - 10:36 am

It is stunning, as is the ‘celery’ – I just love the cut of the jumper, unique and very flattering!

Boo Roo and Tigger Too April 10, 2015 - 12:22 pm

I really like that grey floral maxi dress, mind you that handbag is fabulous! #WednesdaysWardrobe

Cass@FrugalFamily April 14, 2015 - 8:41 pm

Oooh I am loving that M&S jumper – I may need it in my wardrobe l-)

S1m April 15, 2015 - 2:49 pm

It is stunning, I still need to make a move on it – especially as the weather is pants at the moment, a new jumper would certainly cheer me up!