Home Friday Fit Bit Friday Fit Bit – Kyle Clarke

Friday Fit Bit – Kyle Clarke

Brock O'Hurn Friday Fit Bit

It’s Fridayyyyyyyy!!!!

So, naturally it is Friday Fit Bit time, showcasing the hottest talent on Instagram!

I’m not entirely sure how I can top last week’s serious hottie in the form of Brock O’Hurn. He was a real head turner and the positive reaction was phenomenal.

Do you know what I learned? You saucy lot love to finish on a water related image, so with that in mind, check out the final image today!

Let me introduce you to the rather delectable Kyle Clarke.

Offer your best salute, as not only is Kyle as fitness cover model and actor, he is a former US Army Captain too. Be still my beating heart… not only is Kyle blessed with ridiculously good looks, but brains too as he holds a degree in Civil Engineering. He also likes dogs and has a cracking water based image… which needed to be kept as the final photo!

His favourite quote, in case you are interested in how his mind works and not just his body is ‘ “It’s not about how bad you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.” I quite like that – motivational and kick ass, almost Rocky-esque!

There is no denying Kyle is ‘pretty’… in the way a Ken doll used to appear pretty when you were a child. He is a stud muffin and very easy on the eye, however with pecs and muscles like that… ladies, you will never be number 1 priority. Doesn’t stop us perving though does it?

Let me introduce Kyle Clarke, the #FridayFitBit for Week 3! Follow Kyle on Instagram here.

Check out who you have missed  so far… Friday Fit Bit Week 1 and Week 2.

A photo posted by Kyle Clarke (@kyleclarke) on

A photo posted by Kyle Clarke (@kyleclarke) on

A photo posted by Kyle Clarke (@kyleclarke) on

A photo posted by Kyle Clarke (@kyleclarke) on

A photo posted by Kyle Clarke (@kyleclarke) on

A photo posted by Kyle Clarke (@kyleclarke) on

Jenny @ thebrickcastle May 27, 2016 - 9:51 am

Awww no. He’s too ‘action man’ for me. Lovely as he is, I think he’d be vain and mirror hog 😀

S1m May 27, 2016 - 10:28 am

Safe option this week. He is very pretty to look at, but I cannot expect the conversation would be riveting… I am always happy to be proved wrong… 😉 x

HodgePodgeDays May 27, 2016 - 10:52 am

It’s a no from me I’m afraid. You’d never be able to just relax and eat half a packet of Jaffa cakes with him around!

S1m June 7, 2016 - 12:07 pm

I know – I was feeling out of sorts – he is pretty to look at but by lord unless you were a stick you wouldn’t get a first glance!xx

Mrs. AOK June 5, 2016 - 4:24 pm

Niceee 🙂
I agree with Hodge Podge Days, I may not be able to eat all the cookies around him.
Thanks for sharing with us at #MMBH 😉
XOXO

S1m June 7, 2016 - 12:03 pm

Ha ha ha! I know what you mean, he would make you feel very guilty for even looking at cookies, let alone eating them! Still… nice to look at though! 😉 xx

S1m June 7, 2016 - 12:07 pm

Ha ha ha! Week 2 – our favourite Brock certainly set a few pulses alight! He was stunning! Hope you like Week 4!xx

Becky Cowley June 8, 2016 - 2:53 pm

Not too sure, think I would be waiting around for him to get ready!