Home Friday Fit Bit Friday Fit Bit – Chris Spearman

Friday Fit Bit – Chris Spearman

Brock O'Hurn Friday Fit Bit

Happy Friday lovelies!

Well this week seems to have dragged somewhat, the whole back to school blues, though have no fear as Friday Fit Bit is here to brighten up the end of the week!

I have gone for a little muscle this week… ok, I take that back… quite a lot actually! The gentleman who I shall introduce imminently is quite into his fitness… and for that, is simply… fit. That fact that his face is somewhat easy on the eye is a Brucie bonus!

Let me introduce this week’s insatiable #FridayFitBit… Mr. Chris Spearman

A home grown hunk this week, who is equally as brainy as he is hot… the guy even makes a laptop sexy!

If muscles aren’t your thing, then just look at those eyes… or even a prop in the background… we can sometimes forget the background with the Friday Fit Bit images! πŸ˜‰

If you still need to be sold, not only is Chris a model, online fitness coach and nutrition expert… but the guy also has a PHD in Cancer Research… that laptop is looking even sexier now… I do like a brain box!

After a little bit of my own reseach… it transpires that Chris is a bit of a dick. You would never want to send him any cheeky pictures… if you catch my drift… well worth a Google… or I could just provide you with the link… how kind of me! πŸ˜‰ Who’s been a naughty boy then?!

Doesn’t stop us perving though!

Happy Swooning…

If you want to keep up to date with Chris, you can follow him on Instagram here.

Check out the hottest men on Instagram you have missed so far on Friday Fit Bit!

If you are enjoying the #FridayFitBit feature, please help me promote and get it out there lovelies! πŸ™‚ x

A photo posted by spearmanchris (@spearmanchris) on

A photo posted by spearmanchris (@spearmanchris) on

A photo posted by spearmanchris (@spearmanchris) on

A photo posted by spearmanchris (@spearmanchris) on

A photo posted by spearmanchris (@spearmanchris) on

A photo posted by spearmanchris (@spearmanchris) on

A photo posted by spearmanchris (@spearmanchris) on

Jenny @ thebrickcastle September 9, 2016 - 2:42 pm

I don’t really like him much. I think he’d look better in a crisp white shirt and serving me my tea πŸ˜€

S1m September 12, 2016 - 9:55 am

Ha ha ha, what about feeding you grapes too? A crisp white shirt and very tight trousers would be an awesome combo on him!x

Helen Costello September 9, 2016 - 9:54 pm

Definitely fully clothed for me! He can even bring his laptop so I can check FB.

S1m September 12, 2016 - 9:55 am

He does look good in clothes, one must admit! πŸ˜‰ xx

Kim Carberry September 10, 2016 - 1:11 pm

Those muscles! Wow!
It’s a shame he sounds like such a nasty piece of work though! Grr x

S1m September 12, 2016 - 9:54 am

I know – utterly gorgeous and lo behold, he turns out to be a typical bloke! Wonderful! πŸ™ The illusion was shattered!xx

Stephanie Robinson September 13, 2016 - 10:24 pm

Ah the eyes definitely have it, I’m sure one day he’ll learn that what goes around comes around. Thanks for linking to #PoCoLO

S1m September 15, 2016 - 12:15 pm

Absolutely he will! What an utter pillock! Still… nice eyes though! πŸ˜‰ xx

Morgan Prince September 17, 2016 - 4:32 pm

Why is it always the guys with the muscles and swoon-worthy looks end up being the jerks? I’m not that into muscles (not like that anyway) but those eyes are wonderful! πŸ˜‰
Thanks for linking #pocolo

S1m September 19, 2016 - 12:39 pm

I think it’s all down to the fact that he is male – easier to go in with that answer! πŸ˜‰ The eyes do have it though, there is no denying he is good looking!xx