Friday Fit Bit

Friday Fit Bit – Chad Hurst Male Model

Friday Fit Bit - Jeff Kasser

How has Friday come around so quickly again?

I’m guessing that no-one is complaining though as it means #FridayFitBit is here!

Friday Fit Bit – Chad Hurst Male Model

A slight rush job this week as I am totally under prepared, however I hope you like this week’s Friday Fit Bit!

Let me introduce this week’s hunk who will make you smile… Mr. Chad Hurst!

The Aussie hunk who appears to prefer not wearing tops is definite eye candy this week! Naming David Beckham as his most influential person in his modelling career…Chad was actually snapped up whilst working on a building site! I must play closer attention to builders in the future!

Still a young gun at 23, Chad’s body is honed from Cross Fit… I apologise profusely, I don’t like Crossfit ‘junkies’ *ahem* but heck, with bodies like Chad’s to oggle over, I need to consider this carefully.

So, what do you think of this week’s gorgeousness?

Check out the hottest men on Instagram you have missed so far on Friday Fit Bit!

If you are enjoying the #FridayFitBit feature, please help me promote and get it out there lovelies! 🙂 x

A photo posted by CHAD HURST (@chad_hurstt) on

S1m

Friday Fit Bit – Stian Bjornes

S1m

Friday Fit Bit – William Tyler

S1m

mandy charlton September 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Ooh yes, if he could just pop around to my house to maybe sit in the corner for a while that would be awesome #weekendblogshare

Agent54 September 16, 2016 at 1:47 pm

David Beckham does nothing for me.

S1m September 16, 2016 at 1:48 pm

He is ageing very well… I would never turn him away if he ever knocked on my door! 😉

Lutheranliar September 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Hahahaha!!! Even I (at age going-on-65) enjoyed checking out Chad. Though what I would actually DO with him at this point in my life is unclear. Found you on #weekendblogshare (!)

S1m September 19, 2016 at 12:39 pm

It would be great to have him as a man slave and get him to make coffee all day long, I would be happy with that! 😉 x

Mrs. AOK September 21, 2016 at 10:18 pm

WOWZERS!! 🙂 I cannot believe there is someone else out there who wears their undies on train tracks like me. 😀
XOXO

S1m September 22, 2016 at 9:18 pm

It’s almost like you two were made for each other! 😉 He is definitely very easy on the eye… roll on the next Friday Fit Bit! 😉 xx

laura September 22, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Oooohhhh! That chin dimple tho 🙂 !!!! Beauts.

Thanks for sharing, best posts EVER!!

#FriYAYLinky