Home Friday Fit Bit Friday Fit Bit – Timothy James

Friday Fit Bit – Timothy James

Brock O'Hurn Friday Fit Bit

Happy Friday!

Welcome to this week’s instalment of Friday Fit Bit and what a corker I have for you this week!

I don’t know about you, but it has been an incredibly long week… what with BlogOn bag packing duties, saving the life of a cat and generally trying to keep on top of everything… this week’s #FridayFitBit is very much needed!

Without further ado, let me introduce this week’s adonis… Mr. Timothy James!

Whilst not only looking good in and out of clothes, Timothy’s passion is with architecture… as well as being a model! The longer hair, hipster dudes are most definitely back in this week!

Hailing from Yorkshire (the wrong side of the Pennines!), this homegrown stud now resides in London after a stint in Australia and keeps his Instagram updated with pictures of himself, naturally!

Who wouldn’t want to have a cup of strong, black coffee with this seriously cool hipster?

Happy Swooning!

If you want to keep up to date with Timothy, you can follow him on Instagram here.

Check out the hottest men on Instagram you have missed so far on Friday Fit Bit!

If you are enjoying the #FridayFitBit feature, please help me promote and get it out there lovelies! 🙂 x

Jenny @ thebrickcastle September 23, 2016 - 11:43 am

Hahaha I’d love to see a video – “all reet love” 😀

S1m September 23, 2016 - 12:23 pm

Can you imagine the accent?! ‘How much’ total Yorkshire war cry! A nicer less fitness honed choice for this week! 😉 xx

Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures September 23, 2016 - 12:21 pm

‘Hopping over from the POCOLO party… Oh, my! Is it just me or did the temperature suddenly go up in here? 😉 I especially like the photo with the dog. Have a great weekend! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

S1m September 23, 2016 - 12:22 pm

The temperature rises every Friday and for good reason! 😉 Thank you for popping over lovely and glad you liked the image with the dog… so cute… love men with dogs! 😉 xx

Steph Curtis September 24, 2016 - 7:30 pm

Wow, thanks for this, you’ve made my train journey more fun! Those eyes… (She says, pretending not to look at the rest…)

S1m September 26, 2016 - 9:31 am

Awww it was awesome to meet you! Glad I could make your train journey more enjoyable! Hope to see you again soon! xx

mandy charlton September 27, 2016 - 12:00 pm

Yum, Yum and more yum, I actually wrote on my blog this morning that you can’t beat a hot man with an adorable dog, or words to that effect!! I think your Friday fitbit may be one of the highlights of my week #weekendblogshare

Stephanie Robinson October 4, 2016 - 10:00 pm

I’m with Steph about the eyes, and about not looking elsewhere. thanks for linking to #PoCoLo

Morgan Prince October 11, 2016 - 5:05 pm

Love your #FridayFitbit as usual Sim. I’m not into the long hair but throw in a Sawyer lookalike (from lost) and I could be convinced 😉
Thanks so much for linking to #pocolo – it always brightens my Friday. Xx

S1m October 12, 2016 - 12:34 pm

Awww so glad it makes you smile every Friday – it gets a huge grin from me writing it each week too! Thank you so much for having me over on #PoCoLo!! See you again this Friday!xx