Home Friday Fit Bit Friday Fit Bit – Jason Statham

Friday Fit Bit – Jason Statham

Brock O'Hurn Friday Fit Bit

Happy Friday!

Welcome to a slightly more prepared Friday Fit Bit this week!

Leaning more towards a world renowned star this week, it had to be done… I had to finally feature him on the site. I only know of one person who does not like this week’s #FridayFitBit and I still think she is crazy for it!

So, without further ado and without actual words this week… do I have to write anything at all? We all know who he is!

This week’s #FridayFitBit god is none other than… Mr. Jason Statham.

You. Are. Welcome…

If you want to keep up to date with Jason, you can follow him on Instagram here.

Check out the hottest men on Instagram you have missed so far on Friday Fit Bit!

If you are enjoying the #FridayFitBit feature, please help me promote and get it out there lovelies! πŸ™‚ x

A photo posted by Jason Statham (@jasonstatham) on

A photo posted by Jason Statham (@jasonstatham) on

A photo posted by Jason Statham (@jasonstatham) on

A photo posted by Jason Statham (@jasonstatham) on

Jenny @ thebrickcastle October 14, 2016 - 11:54 am

I am not a fan of washboard abs bizarrely – however Mr Statham is a pleasant and more than adequate surprise – and he’s the right age for me! Yeeeay! πŸ˜€

S1m October 14, 2016 - 12:03 pm

He is very pleasing on the eye indeed… however he does make a suit look very nice… I think I prefer him clothed!xx

Gemma October 14, 2016 - 12:02 pm

Love the photos!! But I must say Mrs, a quick video clip with the sound of he’s ‘to die for’ voice would of been much appreciated too. Yes as you can tell I am a BIG fan of the Statham xx

S1m October 14, 2016 - 12:04 pm

I knew you would like this week’s! πŸ˜‰ He is just gawgus! Damn what I wouldn’t give to have a pint with him! πŸ˜‰ xx

All about a Mummy October 14, 2016 - 1:35 pm

I do love a bit of Statham, very easy on the eye in a rugged way but I’m less a fan of his acting ability! #pocolo

S1m October 14, 2016 - 2:20 pm

Ha ha ha! I have to agree with you on that one! He is a true geezer who is ridiculously easy on the eye – he could whisper sweet nothings anytime! πŸ˜‰ xx

Mrs. AOK October 17, 2016 - 6:04 pm