Home Friday Fit Bit Friday Fit Bit – Tomas Skoloudik

Friday Fit Bit – Tomas Skoloudik

Brock O'Hurn Friday Fit Bit

Happy Friday!

The weekend is almost in sight and we can finally breathe a sigh of relief that this week is nearly over and it is Friday Fit Bit time!

I’ve chosen well today I hope, a gentleman who is very easy on the eye and a true animal lover! A guy who looks just as good in a suit as he does in tighty whiteys!

Let me introduce you to this week’s rather delicious #FridayFitBit… Mr. Tomas Skoloudik!

The gorgeous 31 year old male model was born inΒ DobΕ™any, Czech Republic, having modelled for the likes of Gucci, Calvin Klein, The Gap, Armani and The Gap… chances are, we have probably already ogled him!

He manages to keep in shape by following a healthy vegetarian diet and partaking in yoga – always said I needed to look into yoga, this may be the push I needed!

Without further ado… enjoy!

If you want to keep up to date with Tomas, you can follow him on Instagram here.

Check out the hottest men on Instagram you have missed so far on Friday Fit Bit!

If you are enjoying the #FridayFitBit feature, please help me promote and get it out there lovelies! πŸ™‚ x

A photo posted by Tomas Skoloudik (@tomasskoloudik) on

A photo posted by Tomas Skoloudik (@tomasskoloudik) on

A photo posted by Tomas Skoloudik (@tomasskoloudik) on

A photo posted by Tomas Skoloudik (@tomasskoloudik) on

A photo posted by Tomas Skoloudik (@tomasskoloudik) on

A photo posted by Tomas Skoloudik (@tomasskoloudik) on

Catie November 11, 2016 - 12:27 pm

OMG I was expecting a post from some fitness guru about how to get the perfect abs and not a man with perfect abs! a great start to my weekend thank you for sharing ❀️ #POCOLO

S1m November 11, 2016 - 12:29 pm

Glad I could make you smile lovely! Yes, the surprise of Friday Fit Bit comes every week – sadly no actual fitness advice though! πŸ˜‰ xx

Jenny @ thebrickcastle November 11, 2016 - 12:28 pm

Well he’s easy on the eye isn’t he. Nice that he’s actually not scared to say his age! πŸ˜€

S1m November 11, 2016 - 12:39 pm

Very easy on the eye this week and his age makes him ogle appropriate! πŸ˜‰

Lisa November 11, 2016 - 2:20 pm

Beautiful, still too young for me, but as Jenny said, easy on the eye πŸ˜‰ #weekendblogshare

S1m November 15, 2016 - 10:56 am

Very easy on the eye indeed, it could have been worse, my first choice had been a 22 year old – clearly I was very delirious at the time! πŸ˜‰ xx

Heather Keet November 11, 2016 - 4:32 pm

That title was a very nice surprise! #WeekendBlogShare

Dean @Mrs. AOK, A Work In Progress November 20, 2016 - 4:11 pm

Easy on eyes indeed. πŸ™‚

S1m November 20, 2016 - 4:19 pm

Why thank you very much lovely lady! Definitely chose well this week! πŸ˜‰ xx