Home Friday Fit Bit Friday Fit Bit – Reintroducing Brock O’Hurn

Friday Fit Bit – Reintroducing Brock O’Hurn

Brock O'Hurn Friday Fit Bit

Happy Friday!

How are you all doing this week? Are you feeling the Christmas burnout yet?

Well, Friday Fit Bit is back with a bang this week, I’ve had a few weeks off and have decided to go back to basics. This week’s dude has already been featured before but is definitely one of my favourites. Time has passed and new images have been uploaded to Instagram so I thought we could all swoon over him once again.

Let me re-introduce this week’s #FridayFitBit as the gorgeousness that is… Mr. Brock O’Hurn.

The ultimate 6ft 7″ hunk with the man bun – he was previously featured in Week 2 and proved a huge hit! It could be down to the hair, it could be down to the muscles… I have no idea, how about you tell me?

It’s all about the final image… you are welcome… Merry Christmas! πŸ˜‰

If you want to keep up to date with Brock, you can follow him on Instagram here.

Check out the hottest men on Instagram you have missed so far on Friday Fit Bit!

If you are enjoying the #FridayFitBit feature, please help me promote and get it out there lovelies! πŸ™‚ x

A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on

A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on

A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on

A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on

A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on

A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on

A photo posted by Brock O’Hurn (@brockohurn) on

mandy charlton December 9, 2016 - 12:04 pm

Wow, that last one, I need to go and have a moment! He’s delicious, love a bohemian beardy gentleman! #weekendblogshare

S1m December 9, 2016 - 12:32 pm

There is a reason Brock has been featured twice… he is a total Adonis! He totally rocks #FridayFitBit! πŸ˜‰ xx

Jenny @ thebrickcastle December 9, 2016 - 12:41 pm

Hahaha I wondered why on Earth you’d chosen him again, then I saw the last photo. You are hilarious. “Dear Santa, please may Sim have Brock for Christmas, in that outfit”. πŸ˜€

S1m December 9, 2016 - 12:46 pm

Ohhhh my days, can you imagine my face on Christmas Day? Santa will have pulled an absolute blinder! πŸ˜‰ It had to be done, he is gorgeous and new images could certainly not be ignored! xx

Becky December 13, 2016 - 8:55 am

Oh he is rather delicious

S1m January 9, 2017 - 9:41 am

He is bloody gorgeous! I have been watching the series he stars in… Too Close To Home… his acting skills are questionable, however he does like to walk around without a shirt on… I can cope with it! πŸ˜‰ Sim x

Stephanie Robinson December 29, 2016 - 9:45 pm

liking the festive twist at the end – thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo x

S1m January 9, 2017 - 9:39 am

Why thank you very much… I try my best, but in reality it was Brock that did all the hard work! He is definitely my favourite of the 2016! πŸ™‚ x