Friday Fit Bit – Travis DesLaurier

Friday Fit Bit
Friday Fit Bit - Jeff Kasser

Happy Friday!

It has been a while since Friday Fit Bit was featured, life has got in the way, but it is certainly back with a bang this week!

The weather is starting to warm up, people are smiling and it would be rude not to swoon over Instagram images of sun loving, smiley men!

Without further ado… let me introduce you to this week’s #FridayFitBit hunk… Mr. Travis DesLaurier.

The 31 year old Canadian has proved a big hit on Instagram with his videos of weight training… with his cute cat Jacob. I kid you not, the videos are pretty hot and are worth checking out! Not only is Travis a hit online, but he is also a model who has also spent time as an actor and TV show host too.

Clearly a lover of animals, Travis appears to like to spend time without his top on too… such a hardship for us all to swoon over really… go on, give it a try, have a scroll through the images below and see if you think it is a hardship!

Check out the hottest men on Instagram you have missed so far on Friday Fit Bit!

If you are enjoying the #FridayFitBit feature, please help me promote and get it out there lovelies! 🙂 x

A post shared by Travis DesLaurier® (@travbeachboy) on

A post shared by Travis DesLaurier® (@travbeachboy) on

A post shared by Travis DesLaurier® (@travbeachboy) on

A post shared by Travis DesLaurier® (@travbeachboy) on

Related posts

Friday Fit Bit – Tomas Skoloudik

S1m

Friday Fit Bit – Reintroducing Brock O’Hurn

S1m

Friday Fit Bit – Joe Weir

S1m

Jenny @ thebrickcastle March 31, 2017 at 11:10 am

He looks like a really nice bloke – very smiley! 😀

Lisa Valentine March 31, 2017 at 11:58 am

I can’t think of an appropriate comment to leave here as a newly married lady but I like his cat and appreciate this post a lot haha!

HodgePodgeDays March 31, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Well now. He’s very smiley indeed. Sadly not really my type, but I can see the attraction 🙂

Claire April 2, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Ewww, sorry but it is a no from me. I honestly thought I was clicking on a fitness post : 0

Maxine April 3, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Well he wouldn’t look out of place on the new Baywatch film. Those shorts!!

Morgan Prince April 21, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Oh boy, I wouldn’t mind running in to him on a beach! 😉
Thanks for linking to #pocolo (really THANK YOU!)

Stephanie Robinson April 21, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Oh my that’s quite a six pack, and I was sold at the ginger cat shot 🙂 Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo x