Home Fitness Putting The Simply Be Activewear Range To The Test

Putting The Simply Be Activewear Range To The Test

Snowdonia Jacket From Simply Be

Despite the weather being bitterly cold, yesterday my buddies and I went on one of our regular lunchtime walks to clear the cobwebs and have a good gossip. It was the first of the year and the first of many I hope – something I have missed greatly during the winter months and it’s surprising the difference a good walk a day can make to your fitness levels. We have all agreed the winter has taken its toll and cannot wait to get back into our routine, especially our walking path is so picturesque.

Yesterday also saw the first outing of my new Snowdonia jacket from Simply Be, that was very kindly sent me recently (above).

The Snowdonia Ripstop Mesh Lined Jacket (£60) will come in seriously handy for our regular walks as it is roomy enough to wear a fleece underneath during colder weather but is lightweight enough to use when slightly warmer – especially as the inner breathable mesh layer helps to keep you cool. The fully taped seams make it totally waterproof meaning I am totally prepared for any eventuality, especially as it is a hooded jacket but sadly do not want to put it to the test in the hail and snow today! Check out the full range of Simply Be jackets to cover you in any weather.

Snowdonia Jacket from Simply Be

Alongside the two outer zipped pockets, there is a conveniently placed inside pocket to conceal your phone/keys, and makes for feeding earphones through easier if you are using it for fitness purposes. The colour… I love the colour, it is so vibrant and bright and I certainly won’t be missed in a crowd of people but with Spring on the horizon, it’s time to put away the darker colours and rock brighter hues. Even with a fleece underneath, the jacket fit perfectly (I am 5ft 9″)  and was super comfortable and is designed to dip slightly lower to cover your bum, which is only ever a good thing!

Speaking of bums… Simply Be also sent a pair of the Reebok Classic Leggings (£34.95) to get my butt into gear on my fitness journey for 2018!

Reebok Classic Leggings from Simply Be

I have found the leggings to be extremely comfortable and fit perfectly; tight to the skin but with enough movement and flexibility to do the splits, if you so wish! Perfect for whether you are out on a run or if you are taking part in a fitness class. Reebok leggings control moisture meaning you do not feel soggy after a run and the elasticated waistband ensures a more comfortable fit when your body is moving in all directions. The Reebok name is emblazoned down the left side leg to add some flair to the workout leggings. I am a huge fan of leggings, I would quite happily wear them all the time and the Reebok Classic Leggings are no exception.

The Simply Be activewear range has really surprised me, they have an awesome range workout clothes in sizes 12-32, so if you are embarking on your own fitness journey this year check them out.

Pin Me!

Kim Carberry February 2, 2018 - 1:09 pm

I never thought of Simply Be selling active/sports wear….
That jacket looks fab! Perfect for the weather we’ve been having x

S1m February 4, 2018 - 11:37 am

It really is – it’s super comfy and love the fact I can wear a fleece underneath, perfect for a brisk walk! The colour is rather funky too! x

mummy here and there February 2, 2018 - 7:23 pm

Looks very comfortable and suitable for this weather we have X #pocolo

S1m February 4, 2018 - 11:32 am

Absolutely – it’s still rather chilly out there and will be colder over the new few days, hoping we can still venture out on a walk though!

Beth February 3, 2018 - 3:25 pm

I love your boots! (I know I know the post wasn’t about them but I had to mention it!)

The Snowdonia jacket is lovely, the colour looks great! 😀

S1m February 4, 2018 - 11:24 am

I love my boots too, super comfy – but yes, the coat is awesome. My mates were dubious as to whether I would be warm enough on the walk… it’s perfect for this weather though, especially for a run outside!

Karen, the next best thing to mummy February 6, 2018 - 9:48 am

I love your choice of colour for the jacket, looks very stylish #triumphanttales

S1m February 6, 2018 - 9:52 am

I am totally for bold colours and it is such a refreshing colour! The perfect lightweight jacket to transition from winter to spring! 🙂 x

Fiona Cambouropoulos February 6, 2018 - 11:31 pm

I’m looking at some Simply Be things too and thrilled with them. Love those leggings, no excuse not to get out there and get fit! #triedtested

S1m February 7, 2018 - 9:28 am

I know, no excuses now! The jacket is fab – nice to know they offer other branded clothes too xx

Welsh Mum Writing February 7, 2018 - 5:07 pm

I never thought of SimplyBe for active wear. I might check that out now, what with trying to take care of myself morein 2018.

S1m February 8, 2018 - 8:44 am

Absolutely – I have been surprised by what is available on the site, a fabulous collection!

Jaki February 11, 2018 - 6:17 pm

I’d never have considered Simply Be if I was looking for this kind of thing! Love the colour of the coat. Thanks for sharing this with #TriumphantTales, hope to see you again on Tuesday!

S1m February 11, 2018 - 7:30 pm

The range really surprised me too – the jacket is fabulous and the perfect colour for this time of year 🙂 Thank you for having me!x

Colette February 12, 2018 - 6:40 pm

Love the jacket – such a gorgeous colour on you!
Thanks for sharing your review on#TriedTested this week

Stephanie February 20, 2018 - 9:02 pm

Love the colour – and sounds fab, a walk, a gossip and looking good too – thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo x