Home Lifestyle Mother’s Day Cards And Gift Ideas For Sunday 11th March

Mother’s Day Cards And Gift Ideas For Sunday 11th March

Mother’s Day is fast approaching and is one occasion where I need to be more organised than most. My Mum’s birthday also falls in the second week of March and she lives in France… yey! Presents and cards have to be bought a few weeks in advance to ensure we are ready and the package arrives on time. With just over a week to go, here are some gift and card ideas for inspiration before Mother’s Day on Sunday 11th March.

Mother's Day

Fortunately I can always find the perfect card to send my mum from the Hallmark range of cards. This year’s range includes some stunningly intricately designed cards which are always my favourite. With comedy cards, funny cards, cards with badges stating ‘Mum of the Year’ and cards with a heartwarmingly touching sentiment, you will easily find the perfect Hallmark card for Mother’s Day!

Mother's Day

I always try to buy a cute present from Mini Me and a somewhat useful present from myself. When sending presents through the post, it tends to dictate what we can buy unfortunately. This year, Home Bargains have some wonderful gift inspiration and naturally Mini Me wanted to send a soft, cuddly toy which I have had to prise away from her and I thought a keyring from me would come in handy and this was super cute.

Mother's Day

Skincare products are always a great gift idea to give on Mother’s Day and with the launch of the new NeoStratra Skin Active Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum, it is impeccable timing. The serum contains AmnioFil which penetrates the skin to help stimulate collegen and hyaluronic acid production which helps to improve the appearance of deep lines. Using the serumย  daily leaves your skin feeling super soft, giving a smooth appearance and more importantly, revealing a firmer complexion. Finding out that Elle Macpherson is a fan of NeoStrata products makes me think I should have started using the range a while ago! The serum is very easy to use with a pipette, that you use to apply 3-5 drops to a cleansed face twice daily. The bottle is quite pretty and is the perfect complement alongside your skincare products. Priced at ยฃ79, you can purchase the NeoStrata Skin Active Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum and other products in the rangeย here.

Need super cute inspiration on a budget? The Hallmark range of Itty Bitty’s are a perfect gift idea, with Lady and the Tramp being the latest addition to the range of Disney characters. Part of the Limited Edition collection, you can purchase characters from the Itty Bitty range here.

Mother's Day

Mandi February 27, 2018 - 10:14 am

I love the intricate paper cut cards – they look really beautiful. The little Disney character teddies are really cute too. Mandi

S1m February 27, 2018 - 10:53 am

That is the card that I have just sent ๐Ÿ™‚ Totally my favourite too and I know my mum will appreciate it!x

Katy February 27, 2018 - 2:52 pm

I could spend hours browsing for the perfect card, I love finding just the right one! And anything skincare or beauty related is always a winner for me – things that you often don’t treat yourself to, as they’re a little bit of luxury.

S1m February 27, 2018 - 2:53 pm

Absolutely – love card shopping, have a habit of buying cards that I would like myself ๐Ÿ™‚ Any skincare items are always much appreciated, I have a feeling I will just get a big domestic chore list this year ๐Ÿ˜‰ x

Alex February 27, 2018 - 6:35 pm

I love the papercut card design – so pretty! I don’t have to do mother’s day but my husband always makes sure that both myself and my mother in law get a little something. Mine is usually something practical like perfume!

S1m February 27, 2018 - 8:23 pm

The papercut design is my favourite by far, so beautiful! Aww bless him, you had a good one there ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Laura Haley February 27, 2018 - 8:57 pm

My Mum is so difficult to buy for but this year I think I’ve nailed it. Must be hard finding something that will post well, for your Mum.

Rhian Westbury February 28, 2018 - 9:30 am

I absolutely love the itty bittys I think they’re so cute, a great gift for mother’s day x

Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) February 28, 2018 - 12:27 pm

I have the same thing with my mum’s birthday also falling in the second week of March. Love the selection of cards and the Itty Bittys ๐Ÿ™‚

Newcastle Family Life February 28, 2018 - 12:36 pm

what a lovely range of cards and gifts, we don’t really do much for mothers day x

Jacinta March 1, 2018 - 4:03 pm

I love the Itty Bitty – what better gift than to give Lady and Tramp from The Lady and the Tramp. One of my favourite Disney movies.

S1m March 1, 2018 - 4:39 pm

Itty Bittys are awesome and Lady and the Tramp as a new addition are gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚

Katie March 1, 2018 - 5:55 pm

I love those cards, they’re so pretty! My mam is sooooo hard to buy for, I usually go for an afternoon tea.

Katie xoxo

Helena March 3, 2018 - 8:00 pm

There are some lovely pieces here. I’ve a particular quote in my mind for a card to my mum but so far yet to find it. #TriumphantTales

S1m March 5, 2018 - 12:07 pm

Awww thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ How lovely, I hope you find the right card chick ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Jaki March 4, 2018 - 7:25 pm

We had the Itty Bittys from Hallmark last year. They’re lovely. This is a fab guide. Thanks for sharing with #TriumphantTales, please do come back on Tuesday to celebrate our 1st Birthday, we have a surprise in store!

S1m March 5, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Itty Bittys are awesome, such a fantastic collectable item – they are all adorable!x