Home Lifestyle Highlights Of The Pandora Me Range Event

Highlights Of The Pandora Me Range Event

Highlights Of The Pandora Me Range Event

Reading through my 2019 blogging highlights, I realised I had yet to feature the most amazing event I attended last year. The Pandora Me range showcase is possibly the best and most relaxing PR event I have ever attended, in many moons of blogging!

Pandora Event October 2019

Highlights Of The Pandora Me Range Event

Late last year, Jenny and I found ourselves trundling through Manchester City centre in search of The Ivy in Spinningfields where the Pandora event was taking place. Having never visited before, neither of us knew what to expect and even had to ask for directions on our way there. Upon entering The Ivy, the gorgeous art deco inspired design of the venue made me feel I had travelled back in time to The Great Gatsby era – everything was stunning!

The Ivy Spinningfields

Pandora had transformed an event room off to the side of the restaurant into a pamper paradise for bloggers attending the event. As soon as Jenny and I walked in, we were greeted with a glass of Prosecco and shown the area to have a manicure – within the first 5 minutes, it felt like the best mums night of freedom ever!

Pandora Me Event The Ivy

Everyone was lovely, from the PR’s, Pandora team and Ivy Staff and for once, we did not recognise any other bloggers in attendance – though I did find out later that the fabulous Jennie from Life Styled by Jennie was also there and we completely missed each other! Next time Gadget!

Check out my Hints For Preparing For Spring!

The atmosphere was lovely and relaxing as we had the chance to check out the new Pandora Me range. With Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things) as ambassador for the fun range, I noticed immediately that it would appeal to Liv! The collection of 56 jewellery pieces definitely appeals to the younger crowd, giving them an opportunity to express their individuality and style in their own way.

Pandora Me jewellery range

This just a snapshot of the Pandora Me range to give you a taster of what to expect! Featuring link bracelets (£70), mini charms (from £5), funky safety pin brooch (£15) and single mix ‘n max earrings (from £10) – why conform when you can rock your own style?
Apologies for the images being so dark, whilst the venue was amazing, lighting was not on our side!

Pandora Me jewellery range

The designs are really fresh and unique and not imposing in the slightest. If you are looking for something different and discreet, then this is the range for you!

We were given the opportunity of choosing a piece from the collection and with Liv being  a fan of earrings, it made sense to treat her to a new, special pair.

Pandora Me Cherry Earrings

The Pandora Me Cherry Earrings (£10 each) stood out straightaway and arrived just in time for Christmas! I was just chuffed that I was able to bring some of the gorgeous Pandora balloons home from the event – walking through Manchester city centre back to the car – no-one batted an eyelid… or balloon! 😉

Pandora Me Blogging Event

Have you seen the range or treated yourself to a Pandora Me piece?

Thank you so much to Pandora for inviting Sim’s Life and The Brick Castle to the most awesome event! We had the greatest night and still talk about it fondly now! It was great to check out the Pandora Me range close up and enjoy a mums night out being pampered!

Pandora Me Range

Jenny @thebrickcastle January 20, 2020 - 1:25 pm

It was an excellent night. I chose earrings too and I love them. I’ve even had comments because they are so sparkly 😀

S1m January 20, 2020 - 1:31 pm

The earrings are so lovely and sparkly! It was the greatest night – lovely and chilled, everything was just perfect! 🙂 x

Emma Smith January 20, 2020 - 1:57 pm

What a fun evening! And they chose an amazing location. I’ll have to pop into Pandora next time I’m in Cambridge. Treat myself! 🙂

S1m January 20, 2020 - 2:03 pm

It was the most AMAZING venue for the event, everything just worked perfectly! Absolutely – go and check out the range, it is super lovely! x

Jennie January 20, 2020 - 4:01 pm

Thanks for the shoutout gorgeous! I spotted myself behind the balloons in my polkadot dress 🙂 The cherry earrings are gorgeous and now making me want cherry sweets – they’re the best!

S1m January 20, 2020 - 4:29 pm

I cannot believe I didn’t realise it was you at all! In the same bloomin’ room! Such a fab event!x

Sarah Bailey January 20, 2020 - 5:04 pm

What a great sounding event – it looks like they have so many lovely things coming out this year. I have to admit I do love my pandora bracelet.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:52 am

It’s great to see how the collections are involving and the Pandora Me range will certainly appeal to teenagers! I cannot wait to see further collections!x

Bella and Dawn at Dear Mummy Blog January 20, 2020 - 5:16 pm

What an amazing PR event! Sounds like it was really good fun and they looked after you. We like the sound of the hip, young range and those cherry earring are lovely! Might have to pop into store when we have some money next month x

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:53 am

The greatest event I have been to! The venue, the people, the atmosphere – it all just worked so well!x

Sarah Ann Tonner January 20, 2020 - 5:49 pm

This sounds like such a good event – starting with prosecco and a manicure is my idea of heaven! I love the cherry earrings, they are so cute and really well priced too.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:54 am

For that night, we truly did feel like we were! Everything was spot on and I was totally surprised by how reasonably priced the range is!

Nichola- Globalmouse January 20, 2020 - 7:54 pm

What a great event and those earrings are super sweet, my daughter would love them! How nice to be treated to a manicure too.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:54 am

It was just nice to be treated, we were definitely spoilt that evening!x

Samantha Donnelly January 20, 2020 - 9:25 pm

What an amazing event I love Pandora and these pieces are gorgeous and having a manicure as well along with bubbles is the sound olf a great event x

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:56 am

I had never really paid attention to any Pandora collections, the queues outside shops always put me off. It was great to see the new range up close and learn more about the brand!x

Jess Howliston January 21, 2020 - 10:30 am

This sounds like a great event and lots of fun too! The range looks beautiful and the earrings you chose are lovely too!

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:50 am

Awww thank you! Liv absolutely loves her earrings – not too big and not too small, most definitely her special pair now!x

Melanie williams January 21, 2020 - 12:26 pm

Aw It looks like a perfectly timed event. A great way to celebrate Christmas and enjoy having your nails done too etc xx

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:50 am

Absolutely! The countdown to Christmas really did start then – the fact we were pampered too was an added bonus!x

Natasha Mairs January 21, 2020 - 12:51 pm

Sounds like a great event and glad you had a fab time. I love the Pandora charms, my favourite one is the cute tree charm

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:48 am

All the charms were gorgeous – the aura reader was pretty much spot on with the charms that best suit me!

Yeah Lifestyle January 21, 2020 - 2:51 pm

Sounds like a fantastic event. I would love loved it as well as I adore Pandora and The Ivy sounds like a fab place to head to as well.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:47 am

The Ivy was AMAZING! So beautifully decorated, it was the perfect venue for Pandora to showcase their new collection!x

michelle twin mum January 21, 2020 - 3:50 pm

What a great event, it looks like you had a wonderful time. I love Pandora jewellery adn that pin looks like a really nice new addition. Mich x

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:46 am

I totally love the pin! So cute to add a funky detail to an outfit! The event was awesome and it was great to get up and personal with the new range… without queuing!

Mellissa Williams January 21, 2020 - 9:50 pm

What a beautiful range, I do love beautiful jewellery as my blog name suggests, haha! This sounds like such a lovely event.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:44 am

I love the fact the range is so quirky, you can totally rock your own style and it is all gorgeous – making it seriously hard to choose!

Sarah | Boo Roo and Tigger Too January 22, 2020 - 9:28 am

I will have to take Roo in to take a look at the range, I’ve only really looked at the Pandora bracelets in the past. So it would be good to explore the range, especially the earrings for Roo.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:43 am

Roo would absolutely love the range! Liv is over the moon with her earrings – definitely appeals to tweens/teenagers!x

Lianne January 22, 2020 - 1:57 pm

Aw it looks like it was a fab event! I’ve actually never had anything from Pandora before, I might have a nosey next time I’m in town 🙂

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:42 am

Even if you do not treat yourself, it’s always nice to go and have a look in a Pandora store and check out the collections!

Chad January 23, 2020 - 11:31 pm

oh my oh my!!! I would love to attend an event like this one, seems awesome. I am glad you had a great time.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:40 am

It really was! How they found me, I don’t know but I am super glad they did!x

kumamonjeng January 24, 2020 - 7:30 am

What a lovely event and I love Pandora and bought my first one from Prague! It was a bracelet and I have so many new collections ever since.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:40 am

It really was! What a fab memory of buying you first ever Pandora piece – glad you like the collections too!x

Natalie January 24, 2020 - 1:46 pm

Looks like you had great time. Such a lovely event. Absolutely beautiful jewelry. Thanks for sharing this.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:39 am

We had the greatest time, it was the most awesome event – it was fab to get to see the jewellery close up!x

Ashley January 24, 2020 - 6:53 pm

This looks like such a fun event. I just lost my Tiffanys necklace I’ve worn for years so this would be a great place to look for a replacement.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:36 am

It’s always nice to treat yourself to some jewellery and totally work it!x

Sam January 25, 2020 - 2:08 am

This sounds like an awesome event! I love all the earring styles. What a cool way to pick your own style.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:30 am

Absolutely – the range is all about creating your own style and working it!x

Luna S January 25, 2020 - 4:16 am

This sounds like a neat event to be able to attend, it looks like there was a lot of nice jewelry at the event.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:29 am

It was fabulous and it would be great to attend events like that again!

Tracy - Just Me Being Mrs B January 25, 2020 - 12:19 pm

Looks like an amazing event and let’s face it who doesn’t love a bit if Pandora! I have a bracelet with some charms and beads in it myself

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:27 am

The range is gorgeous and quirky – totally up my daughter’s street! In fact, all Pandora collections are gorgeous – who doesn’t love jewellery!

Shannon January 26, 2020 - 5:48 am

What an awesome event! How cool you were able to attend!

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:25 am

Tell me about it! I was so excited when that invite came through – I will never know how they found me but I am glad they did! 🙂

Babyadvisor January 26, 2020 - 6:33 am

Looks like you had a great night. Such a lovely event. Absolutely beautiful everything. Thanks for sharing this.

S1m January 27, 2020 - 10:24 am

It really was the greatest event – everything was perfect! Just what we needed for the countdown to Christmas!x

Romy January 29, 2020 - 12:20 am

It looks like they went all out with that event, great pictures I felt like I was there