Lifestyle

Boots 70% Sale Haul

Boots 70% Sale Haul 2020

The most coveted sale of the year, the Boots 70% Sale happened today, Friday 31st January 2020. I say ‘happened’ as in the past tense, because I am assuming, that even by 10am those shelves will be bare of all Christmas stock now.

If you are aware of when the Boots sale will happen and get to the store early enough, the choice is somewhat richer than 30 minutes down the line. If you just walk in by chance, like myself this morning, then anything you find will be a bonus!

By 9.20am this morning, Soap & Glory sets were non- existent, though there did appear to be an assortment of Yardley sets to stock up on. It’s always quite enlightening to see what is left after Christmas and the Boots 50% sale after the festive period… and interesting to watch what people choose from the slim pickings left.

I previously feature my Boots 70% Sale haul from 2018, a year when there did appear to be more to choose from, especially if you were a Zoella fan. My local Boots store had the smallest section I have seen for a while this year, but I still managed to pick up some bargains in the Boots 70% sale that will come in handy this year…

Boots 70% Sale Haul January 2020

Boots 70% Sale Haul

There was a good choice from the Mean Girls range which had been a popular selection in the Boots Christmas range for 2019. I had picked up a few items for Liv for Christmas in the 3 for 2 promotion – though Boots also ran a 25% off promotion for Christmas 2019 on selection items.

• Mean Girls Pamper Set – inc: bath bomb, socks, 2x face masks, foot mask, mouse shaped make up headband and bag. Reduced from £20 to £6.
  • Mean Girls Body Spray Trio – a set of 3 shimmer body mists.
    Reduced from £10 to £3.
  • LMX Metal Mixer – an eyeshadow, hightlighter, lip gloss and eyeliner palette.
    Reduced from £14 to £4.20
  • Sleek Layer Up Christmas Bauble – a shimmer, highlighting loose pigment.
    Reduced from £5 to £1.50

Boots 70% Sale haul after Christmas

• Mean Girls Cosmetic Case – featuring quote ‘You’re like really pretty’
    Reduced from £10 to £3
  • Harry Potter Cosmetic Pure – featuring the Slytherin logo
    Reduced from £10 to £3
  • Full Panda Set – inc: body wash mousse, scrub stick, make up off stick, lip balm and cosmetic purse.
    Reduced from £18 to £5.40

I am totally claiming the Harry Potter make up bag as my own, it almost jumped into my basket the moment I saw it! I am happy with my selection for the Boots 70% January sale, that huge reduction really does make a difference, especially when stocking up on gift ideas for the year. Even handier this year… as I have just celebrated my birthday, Boots double Clubcard points in your birthday month and I had a £10 Love to Shop voucher to hand. Who doesn’t love a good bargain first thing on a Friday morning?

Did you manage to head down to your local Boots store this morning and check out the Boots Christmas 70% sale? If so, what did you pick up? Did you manage to find any Soap & Glory sets?

Boots 70% sale haul January 2020

Related posts

Swizzels Sweetest Invention 90th Birthday Competition

S1m

Get Back On Track When Life Gets You Down

S1m

Camping With Kids: A Survival Guide for Frazzled Parents

S1m

Jenny @thebrickcastle January 31, 2020 at 11:22 am

That Harry Potter bag is really nice. It’s really unusual with the colour and shape – you’ve really been on it today! Talk about ‘crack on’ 😀

S1m January 31, 2020 at 11:27 am

I LOVVVVVE the Harry Potter bag!! It is slightly larger than some cosmetic bags, easy to stand things up in it. Someone picked it up and put it back, I dived straight in there! Quite a lot of girlie things, what with the Mean Girls selection so was great for me… great for fans of Yardley too!

Claire January 31, 2020 at 2:10 pm

I am genuinely gutted that I can’t get to a boots at all today, even if I did I guess I’d be out of luck now.

I was a bit disappointed they didn’t do the 3 for 2 in the run up to Christmas, the 25% off didn’t work out to be a great deal in some cases.

I do love boots sets though x

Jennie January 31, 2020 at 6:47 pm

What a bargain!! I should have stocked up n future birthday and Christmas gifts. I doubt anything is left tomorrow 🙂

Brianne Tursi Manz January 31, 2020 at 8:05 pm

I know just the person who would LOVE that Harry Potter bag! She is a huge fan, and that would be perfect for her birthday.

Heather February 1, 2020 at 2:55 am

Wow! That’s quite a haul. I neeed to do some shopping!

Gervin Khan February 1, 2020 at 3:05 am

What a huge sale for this year and that Harry Potter bag is so cute, I would love to get that bag as a gift for myself.

Heather February 1, 2020 at 2:37 pm

Awesome deals! I’m sure I could start stocking up on holiday gifts with this sale.

Valerie February 1, 2020 at 4:23 pm

It sounds like they had some nice deals. My Mom used to start the next year;s holiday shopping at sales like this, and be finished shopping before summer.

Sue-Tanya Mchorgh February 1, 2020 at 4:57 pm

This is quite a haul! They really had some nice deals. All of a sudden I’m in the mood to shop 🙂

MELANIE EDJOURIAN February 1, 2020 at 5:54 pm

It sounds like you got some great bargains. I heard it was crazy in some of the stores. I totally missed it, ops.

Yeah Lifestyle February 1, 2020 at 10:02 pm

I love shopping at Boots especially when they have a sale, looks like you managed to get a lot of things for a good price.

kumamonjeng February 2, 2020 at 1:48 am

Up to 70% sales, that is a big bargain. I have look up anything that I want. Great time for saving.

Windy February 2, 2020 at 2:58 am

Those gifts are super cute to give away. The sale is awesome to get them at a good price.

Brandy February 2, 2020 at 4:01 am

This is the first time I’ve heard of boots, but man they have a pretty awesome sale going on right now! Have to go take a peek!

Rhian westbury February 2, 2020 at 9:24 am

This is the first time in about 5 years I haven’t been there at opening for the 70% off sale and I do kind of regret it as I’ve always picked up some great things to put aside as presents. I did manage to pick up one of the Disney spectrum sets for £7.50 which I was happy about though x

Kira February 2, 2020 at 11:06 am

Oh I love
Me
A bargain! I got so much goodies from the boots sale . It’s one of my favourite ones !

Crystal (The Busy Mom Diary) February 2, 2020 at 1:37 pm

You got such amazing items and at such good discounts. It’s like Christmas all over again.

Sally Akins February 2, 2020 at 7:06 pm

I love this sale, but I was busy on Friday so I was gutted to miss out – you got some fantastic bargains though!

Rebecca Smith February 2, 2020 at 7:41 pm

You got some great goodies in the sale! I forgot the sale was on, whoops, I always like to get some stuff!

Jess Howliston February 2, 2020 at 10:32 pm

It looks like you picked up some great goodies here! I love the Boots 70% sale but now my kids are both at school I never seem to get there in time to pick anything good up as its all gone by the time I get there lol! I do love finding a bargain though!

Amber February 3, 2020 at 5:00 am

Boot sales are my alltime favorite sales ever! Thanks for the heads up.

Sarah | Boo Roo and Tigger Too February 3, 2020 at 12:54 pm

I must confess that I forgot all about the Boots sale, however, as luck would have it I was in town and saw the signs for it. There were a couple of bits that I liked but didn’t need so opted not to get anything

Anosa February 4, 2020 at 2:26 pm

I am so sad to have missed out on this incredible sale, this explains why my local Boots is empty looking because of that wonderful sale.

Hannah February 4, 2020 at 6:17 pm

There are some really good items in the sale. I like the Slytherin purse

Karen Langridge February 7, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Looks like you got some amazing bargains, I wish I had looked around the shops now and stocked up for the year x

S1m February 10, 2020 at 1:21 pm

I was surprised at what was in store, my basket was definitely more full than most! :/ Stocking up for the year eases a lot of pressure, always something to hand!x