The most coveted sale of the year, the Boots 70% Sale happened today, Friday 31st January 2020. I say ‘happened’ as in the past tense, because I am assuming, that even by 10am those shelves will be bare of all Christmas stock now.
If you are aware of when the Boots.com sale will happen and get to the store early enough, the choice is somewhat richer than 30 minutes down the line. If you just walk in by chance, like myself this morning, then anything you find will be a bonus!
By 9.20am this morning, Soap & Glory sets were non- existent, though there did appear to be an assortment of Yardley sets to stock up on. It’s always quite enlightening to see what is left after Christmas and the Boots 50% sale after the festive period… and interesting to watch what people choose from the slim pickings left.
I previously feature my Boots 70% Sale haul from 2018, a year when there did appear to be more to choose from, especially if you were a Zoella fan. My local Boots store had the smallest section I have seen for a while this year, but I still managed to pick up some bargains in the Boots 70% sale that will come in handy this year…
Boots 70% Sale Haul January 2020
There was a good choice from the Mean Girls range which had been a popular selection in the Boots Christmas range for 2019. I had picked up a few items for Liv for Christmas in the 3 for 2 promotion – though Boots also ran a 25% off promotion for Christmas 2019 on selection items.
- Mean Girls Pamper Set – inc: bath bomb, socks, 2x face masks, foot mask, mouse shaped make up headband and bag. Reduced from £20 to £6.
- Mean Girls Body Spray Trio – a set of 3 shimmer body mists.
Reduced from £10 to £3.
- LMX Metal Mixer – an eyeshadow, hightlighter, lip gloss and eyeliner palette.
Reduced from £14 to £4.20
- Sleek Layer Up Christmas Bauble – a shimmer, highlighting loose pigment.
Reduced from £5 to £1.50
- Mean Girls Cosmetic Case – featuring quote ‘You’re like really pretty’
Reduced from £10 to £3
- Harry Potter Cosmetic Pure – featuring the Slytherin logo
Reduced from £10 to £3
- Full Panda Set – inc: body wash mousse, scrub stick, make up off stick, lip balm and cosmetic purse.
Reduced from £18 to £5.40
I am totally claiming the Harry Potter make up bag as my own, it almost jumped into my basket the moment I saw it! I am happy with my selection for the Boots 70% January sale, that huge reduction really does make a difference, especially when stocking up on gift ideas for the year. Even handier this year… as I have just celebrated my birthday, Boots double Clubcard points in your birthday month and I had a £10 Love to Shop voucher to hand. Who doesn’t love a good bargain first thing on a Friday morning?
Did you manage to head down to your local Boots store this morning and check out the Boots Christmas 70% sale? If so, what did you pick up? Did you manage to find any Soap & Glory sets?