Keto Recipe

A Round-Up Of My Favourite Easy To Make Keto Recipes

easy keto recipes

I hadn’t realised that there are quite a few easy to make Keto recipes  that I have made featured on the blog now, so I thought I would do a round-up and hopefully inspire meal options for Keto followers!

Check out Sim’s Life Giveaways!

The health benefits of Keto are astounding, not only am I losing weight, but I feel a lot better in myself – higher energy levels, glowing skin and the dawning realisation that if my belly rumbles, it doesn’t actually mean I am hungry! One of the things I state about Keto is that I wish I had been aware of it sooner.

Most people tell me they couldn’t do it as they would miss carbs too much – pull the other one, I’m a Northerner! I used to live on carbs! Since being Keto, I’ve realised all my bloat and the feeling of lethargy is all carb based… for me, ditching the carbs has decreased the bloat and increased my energy!

Easy To Make Keto Recipes

easy Keto recipes

You can still have bread… you can make 90 second bread with almond flour – I have only made it with ground almonds so far and it wasn’t the greatest unfortunately. Almond flour is finer than ground almonds and makes all the difference apparently. I can blitz the ground almonds to make them finer, I just haven’t got around to making the bread again… it’s something I do not miss anymore.

I’ve come to realise though that there is always a work around recipe for favourite foods that will help you remain within macros. Who knew you could make pancakes, it was just a case of using a different flour?

Here are the Sim’s Life Keto Lifestyle recipes so far, I will be adding more over time, but if you do try them, let me know what you think! Direct links are highlighted in green.

My favourite easy to make Keto Recipes

Keto cauliflower cheese

Keto Cauliflower Cheese Bake Recipe – one of my favourite dishes to make!

Homemade guacamole with streaky bacon

Easy Keto Guacamole – a super quick to make and delicious side dish for a summer picnic!

keto halloumi fries

Keto Halloumi Fries Recipe – nom nom, so quick and simple to make and so tasty!

How To Make Keto Avocado Fries

Keto Avocado Fries Recipe – super easy to make and give the impression of ‘chip shop’ chips!

Keto pancakes

Keto Pancakes Recipe – my latest find and can easily be made using coconut flour!

Keto blueberry cake tin

Keto Blueberry Cake Recipe – for when you need a little cakey treat!

This is just a very small selection of the easiest Keto recipes I have made so far and I look forward to adding more over time!

Feel free to check out the Sim’s Life recipe page for more inspiration or message me if you have any Keto related questions! Don’t forget to check my Keto Meal Options When Eating Out post to give you ideas of what to order when dining out.

Follow my Keto Lifestyle journey.
Follow Sim’s Life on social channels Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

Easy Keto Recipes

Related posts

Top Tips For Keto Meal Options When Eating Out

S1m

How To Make Keto Pancakes

S1m

Tips On How To Make Keto Work For You

S1m

stephanie July 18, 2019 at 11:03 pm

These do look good Sim, but bread, I’m not ready to give that up – though only the homemade version, I think the shop bought stuff is easier to forgo. Thanks for sharing with #PoCoLo

Kate Holmes August 9, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Always good to have new ideas and you have made me so hungry! #PoCoLo

Jan November 15, 2019 at 6:31 pm

These keto recipes look amazing! I will need to try the Keto Cauliflower Cheese Bake Recipe.

S1m November 15, 2019 at 7:18 pm

The Keto Cauliflower cheese is absolutely amazing, especially to get you through winter, a true winter warmer! You can adapt how you like too but it is great with bacon lardons and spring onions! 🙂 x

Louise March 3, 2020 at 12:56 pm

Those halloumi fries look lush! I never really understood what a keto diet was until now, but considering I feel bloated after things like bread, maybe I should try out a keto diet!

S1m March 3, 2020 at 2:01 pm

The benefits of Keto are amazing but losing the bloat feels amazing! Carbs clearly just don’t like me! 🙁 x

Samantha Donnelly March 3, 2020 at 1:14 pm

You have given me insipiration, we did the keto diet a while ago and both enjoyed it but have lapsed lately, although I did make a keto curry and cauliflower rice the other day.

Samantha March 3, 2020 at 7:12 pm

One of my work colleagues follows the keto diet and is always raving about how much better she feels.
Those avocado fries look really tasty! I might have to try making those.

Sarah Bailey March 3, 2020 at 9:10 pm

It amazes me how much you can actually make which is keto friendly – these all sound like some amazing dishes I need to try.

Karen Langridge March 4, 2020 at 8:14 am

I am so impressed you can eat all these fabulous meals and still be following keto! Seeing your photos has made me very hungry! I need to try the guacamole and the cauliflower cheese – I will have to get my husband on the case! You know what my cooking skills are like x

Janet Robertson-Peverley March 4, 2020 at 11:00 am

It’s so good to have a round up of specific recipes, rather than having to trawl through page after page. There are some very tasty dishes here and easy to make. Good to bookmark.

Ashleigh dougherty March 4, 2020 at 11:37 am

I have never looked into kept diets before but I think it sounds great. And amazing you can see results!

Kara Guppy March 4, 2020 at 5:00 pm

I really want to start a keto diet but had no idea where to start. These all look so tasty

Yeah Lifestyle March 4, 2020 at 10:22 pm

These Keto recipes are definitely not boring at all but look so vibrant and I am sure they taste delicious as well. I love all the ingredients you have used so it would be like a normal meal for me and not like a diet meal

Jenni March 5, 2020 at 4:33 pm

These look so good! My friend wants to start a Keto diet so I’ll pass it on

Jade March 5, 2020 at 8:28 pm

The cauliflower cheese recipe and pancakes look to die for! I’m going to try them ASAP!

Tash @boundforsomewhere March 10, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Yummy, some great recipes here, we love halloumi and avocado, I’ve never tried doing fries with them though, will have to give it a go one day!

Karen hutchinson March 18, 2020 at 2:56 pm

Interesting – I hadn’t heard of it until recently but someone showed me an article that it can help with migraines – may have to try it

chickenruby April 2, 2020 at 1:58 pm

I love halloumi, need to give that a try. I’m gluten free so don’t have many carbs in my diet anyway. Thanks for joining in with #pocolo, hope you are keeping well and see you back tomorrow

Fiona jk42 May 7, 2020 at 9:31 pm

I don’t really know very much about the keto diet, but some of these recipes I’d probably try anyway.